corner corner Oryx and Crake

Oryx and Crake
by Margaret Atwood | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 10/20/2007

status (set by Mar-ion): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 20, 2007

A second copy that I got free from a nice guy on craigslist.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at JRT Automotive - 395 Red Maple Rd in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada on Monday, October 22, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (10/22/2007 UTC) at JRT Automotive - 395 Red Maple Rd in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

On the OBCZ table inside JRT Automotive. Visit the JRT Automotive website or the JRT Automotive OBCZ Bookshelf for more details about this location.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, January 13, 2008

Since this is still sitting here after 3 months, I have reclaimed this book for release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski at Scotiabank, Bay and King in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Monday, January 14, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (1/14/2008 UTC) at Scotiabank, Bay and King in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Left on the window ledge in the 25th Floor kitchen of 44 King St W.

Journal Entry 5 by Mar-ion from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I found the book in the lunch room at work. As it turns out I am between books, so the timing was good. I have never read any Margaret Atwood, so I'm looking forward to reading the book. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done.
I have recently heard about Travelling Books on 'The Hour' (George S.), so I am pleasantly surprised to actually run across one.