corner corner Fatal Remedies

Fatal Remedies
by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/16/2007

status (set by fluffyball): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Commissario Guido Brunetti mystery.

Ex-library book for wild releasing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me,Plum-crazy, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm succesfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Bench - details in release notes in Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (10/22/2007 UTC) at Bench - details in release notes in Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland United Kingdom

Journal Entry 4 by fluffyball from Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 03, 2007

Found book in a bench on the Elizabethan Walls when I was doing my evening walk around the walls - delightful surprise. I had never heard of 'wild books' but now intend to set some free myself!