corner corner A History of the English Church and People (Classics)

A History of the English Church and People (Classics)
by Bede Venerablis | History
Registered by johnevelyn of Shek Kip Mei, Sham Sui Po Hong Kong on 10/14/2007

status (set by Surfat): available

Journal Entry 1 by johnevelyn from Shek Kip Mei, Sham Sui Po Hong Kong on Sunday, October 14, 2007

Off to giveusadrink in Romania.

Journal Entry 2 by giveusadrink on Monday, January 21, 2008

And for this, though I already had a copy. I guess it will go directly in my available list.

Sent to pepita-di-Corfu in Greece.

Journal Entry 3 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Thursday, February 07, 2008

the book arrived safely today. It'll go to mount tbr until further notice. Thank you giveusadrink for your generosity!

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/5/2008 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

The book is heading off to Zagreb in Croatia where there's an OBCZ in Surf@ internet point. I hope the next reader will enjoy reading it. This postal release is part of two similar challenges. The first one is my personal lifelong release challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world. The second challenge is charbono's Around the World Challenge 2008 in which we're trying to make the whole world a library by sending all of the participants books all over the world.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSurfatwing from Zagreb: Donji grad (city centre), Zagreb City Croatia on Thursday, March 27, 2008

This book arrived from Greece, from pepita-di-Corfu (TNX!!!). Hopefully it did enjoy its trip as we'll soon release it and it's going to travel again.