corner corner White Teeth

White Teeth
by Zadie Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by beaulivre of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, October 12, 2007

status (set by nikkilovesbooks): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by beaulivre from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, October 12, 2007

I really enjoyed this when I read it for its humour and and ideas but like many novels I've forgotten its essence and will have to read it again to make further comment.

Journal Entry 2 by beaulivre from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, October 15, 2007

Added to LizzieM's Mixed Book Bag posted to RockDg9 today!

Journal Entry 3 by nikkilovesbooks from Secret Harbour, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Picked out of the Mixed Book Bag. I've read Beauty & really enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to reading this book.

Journal Entry 4 by nikkilovesbooks at Grand Mecure Rockford, Esplanade in Palm Cove, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My son left the book at the seating area near the pool. We were staying at the apartments for a few days.

Journal Entry 5 by nikkilovesbooks at Grand Mecure Rockford, Esplanade in Palm Cove, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

We left the book near the pool while we were staying at the apartments for a few days.

Journal Entry 6 by nikkilovesbooks at Grand Mecure Rockford, Esplanade in Palm Cove, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (7/3/2008 UTC) at Grand Mecure Rockford, Esplanade in Palm Cove, Queensland Australia