corner corner The Rotters' Club

The Rotters' Club
by Jonathan Coe | Literature & Fiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 10/10/2007

status (set by Hairless): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bought it from thriftbooks.com via ABEbooks.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 29, 2010

I seem to be reading a string of books where I really like the writing style and awesome details...but don't much care for the story itself.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/6/2011 UTC) at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada

Left in the second floor kitchen area.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 4 by Hairless at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Lookes interesting, I will start it this weekend.