corner corner Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married
by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMaenadewing of Wedding, Berlin Germany on 10/5/2007

status (set by wurschtel): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingMaenadewing from Wedding, Berlin Germany on Friday, October 05, 2007

"When Lucy Sullivan is dragged by her friends Meredia, Megan and Hetty to visit a fortune-teller, she is not only one hundred per cent skint, but also one hundred per cent sceptical. Even when she's told it's quite literally on the cards that she'll be married within the year, Lucy is still less than impressed. [...]" (Back-cover)

This book isn't the best I've read from Marian Keyes. Still it is a fun read for a weekend or a holiday.

Different frontcover

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaenadewing at Goslar, Niedersachsen Germany on Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/1/2008 UTC) at Goslar, Niedersachsen Germany

Beim MeetUp

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnke68wing from Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Saturday, October 04, 2008

I took the book home from my "holiday meetup" in Goslar. So far I liked all the Marian Keyes books that I read, so I expect this is a good one, too.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnke68wing from Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, November 09, 2008

A really nice read, sometimes funny, sometimes sad, totally Marian Keyes. :-) I can recommend the book to everyone.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnke68wing at CVJM in Hamburg - St. Georg, Hamburg Germany on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (11/19/2008 UTC) at CVJM in Hamburg - St. Georg, Hamburg Germany

I will take the book to today´s Meetup. If nobody wants to take it kome, it will go into the OBCZ.

Journal Entry 6 by wurschtel from Wentorf bei Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Sunday, February 22, 2009

I took the book from the Meetup and forgot to make the journal entry. Sorry.