corner corner The Pool of Two Moons: Witches of Eileanen Book 2 (Witches of Eileanan)

The Pool of Two Moons: Witches of Eileanen Book 2 (Witches of Eileanan)
by Kate Forsyth | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Sao-Diego12548 of Köpenick, Berlin Germany on 9/28/2007

status (set by Amidala): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by Sao-Diego12548 from Köpenick, Berlin Germany on Friday, September 28, 2007

Amazon says:

Escaping the harsh laws that outlaw magic and witchcraft, Meghan o' the Beasts, along with her companions, the warrior maid Iseult and the winged boy Bacaiche, travels to the Veiled Forest to seek a way to remedy the wrongs done by an evil queen and restore magic to the world. Set in a quasi-Celtic world of ancient magics of light and darkness, this sequel to The Witches of Eileanan (LJ 7/15/98) is suitable for large fantasy collections.

My Opinion:
As the first of the series, this book was full of suspense, adventure and I really liked to read it.

Journal Entry 2 by Sao-Diego12548 from Köpenick, Berlin Germany on Monday, July 28, 2008

After having delayed the promised departure for a WHOLE wile (Sorry again!) the books will now conveniently travel as blind passengers on the Fanbox Fantasy to Amidala.
I hope you enjoy the series as much as I did! :D

Journal Entry 3 by Amidala at München, Bayern Germany on Sunday, July 03, 2011

Endlich habe ich Zeit gefunden, weiter zu lesen.
Der zweite Teil war teilweise etwas langatmig, gegen Ende aber doch sehr spannend, so dass ich mich nun sehr auf den 3. Teil freue.
Zuerst muss ich allerdings noch zwei Ringe einschieben.

Danke fürs leihen und ich hoffe, ich kann die Bücher bald endlich wieder auf die Heimreise schicken!