corner corner Night's Touch

Night's Touch
by Amanda Ashley | Horror
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 9/21/2007

status (set by awakeagain): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, September 21, 2007

Cara DeLongpre wandered into the mysterious Nocturne club looking for a fleeting diversion from her sheltered life. Instead she found a dark, seductive stranger whose touch entices her beyond the safety she's always known and into a heady carnal bliss. A year ago, Vincent Cordova believed that vampires existed only in bad movies and bogeyman stories. That was before a chance encounter left him with unimaginable powers, a hellish thirst, and an aching loneliness he's sure will never end. until the night he meets Cara DeLongpre. Cara's beauty and bewitching innocence call to his mind, his heart. his blood. For Vincent senses the Dark Gift shared by Cara's parents, and the lurking threat from an ancient and powerful foe. And he knows that the only thing more dangerous than the enemy waiting to seek its vengeance is the secret carried by those Cara trusts the most.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ann, Thank you so much for the book! What a nice RABCK! If there is ever anything that I have that you want to read, please let me know. Thanks again!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, April 07, 2011

Book #2 in the Night series:

I really enjoyed this book! I always love paranormal vampire romance stories. This one has a good story with a lot of interesting characters and the pacing causes you not to want to put it down!

I can't believe I have had this book so long before finally reading it, but now it's ready to go on another adventure. I'm saving this for my Virtual Romance Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #8.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, July 07, 2011

Sending to Awakeagain from the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 6 by awakeagain at Port Murray, New Jersey USA on Friday, July 15, 2011

Rec'd from JennyC1230's Romance VBB