corner corner The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
by Mark Haddon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 9/20/2007

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bought at the 2007 YWCA Used Book Sale in Greensburg, Pa.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 26, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (6/26/2009 UTC) at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Loaned to Sister No. 3 since I won't get to it for awhile.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, August 03, 2009

Got this back from Sister No. 3 so it's back on Mt. TBR.

Journal Entry 4 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, January 29, 2016

Told from the point of view of a boy on the autism spectrum, this book is his quest for truth—not only about the curious incident of the dog in the night-time, but also about life.

I could nitpick all the places where the narrator contradicts himself, but, to be honest, I don't really want to because that would take away from the story, and it was a pretty good one.

Future reader, don't think about this book while you're reading it, feel it instead.

Journal Entry 5 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 26, 2016

Released 12 mos ago (3/26/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library shortly before 2 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.