corner corner The Devil Wears Prada

The Devil Wears Prada
by Lauren Weisberger | Literature & Fiction
Registered by minerva1221 of Garland, Texas USA on 9/19/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by minerva1221 from Garland, Texas USA on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Picked up this copy at Goodwill today as a replacement for my stalled ray. I've moved the remaining participants to this new BCID.

BOOKRAY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Journal when you receive the book.
- Please read it within 4 weeks so we can keep the ray moving.
- As you are nearing the end of the book, PM the next person on the list for their address.
- Journal your thoughts on the book and indicate when you've mailed the book to the next person.
- The last person on the list may keep the book or release it in any manner he or she chooses.

Please check here for the most current shipping order as it is subject to change if others join.
List of participants in shipping order:
Rrrcaron - New Hampshire
TakYak - Pennsylvania
BooksAndJava - Florida --- Book is here ---
sunflowergalmmb - Oregon
sweetybeans - Oregon
Red-Ram - Alabama

Journal Entry 2 by minerva1221 from Garland, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In the mail to Rrrcaron today to restart the bookray!

Journal Entry 3 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, November 04, 2007

Received this book in the mail yesterday. I Have a few to read beforehand, but it shouldn't take long.
Ruth

Journal Entry 4 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Monday, March 24, 2008

First of all, my apologies for holding the book so long. No excuses, just a sincere apology. I read the book, then watched the movie, and like always, the book was much better. I've never been much into fashion, and the book offered an interesting education on the matter to say the least. What bitches! lol. Sending the book on tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did, and thanks for sharing.
Ruth

Journal Entry 5 by TakYak from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Sunday, April 06, 2008

I received the book last week through the book ray (forgot to register it until today), and I'll start reading it as soon as possible.

Journal Entry 6 by TakYak from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Saturday, August 09, 2008

Book finally sent earlier in the week.

I enjoyed the book as a light, intermittent read. It filled in details from the movie. I did find it hard to relate to the main character. Her life, although not perfect, did seemed charmed, so it made it difficult for me to sympathize with her.

Journal Entry 7 by BooksAndJava from Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm so sorry everybody! This ended up at my old address and then the good old post office didn't bother to forward it. Luckily, our real estate agent held onto it and sent it up a couple of days ago. So it's not lost and I will move it to the top of my TBR pile.

P.S. The entry below is from me....not sure why the site logged me out.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This was such a fun catty book to read! I had just finished The Devil in the White City when I picked this up and I really enjoyed it. I wouldn't call it great literature by any means, but it was worth my time.

Am getting ready right now to PM the next in line and hope to send it on it's way tomorrow.

CAUGHT IN ROCHESTER MN USA