corner corner SI PAGONG AT SI MATSING (a book in 2 languages)

SI PAGONG AT SI MATSING (a book in 2 languages)
by Dr. Jose Rizal, Danilo Consumido, Hubert B. Fucio | Children's Books
Registered by Greyflank of Brick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

status (set by meezergirl): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A wonderful children's tale reminding me a bit of Uncle Coyote's misadventures... or any other trickster gods for that matter.

This is in two languages, English and Filipino. I have only been able to read the English parts.

I received this book from Stillwaters over at Postcrossing.com. I've read it about 15 times today, chuckling over the artwork and Matsing's crazed blood-thirstiness!

In English, the Title is The Turtle and the Monkey.

Journal Entry 2 by Greyflank at InkStop in Brick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (9/18/2007 UTC) at InkStop in Brick, New Jersey USA

I thought I'd visit and swap out a few books, and help freshen-up the basket by the door.

Journal Entry 3 by meezergirl from Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey USA on Sunday, September 30, 2007

poor little book is getting damaged at the OBCZ....taking it for a wild release

Journal Entry 4 by meezergirl at The Heights At Spring Lake in Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey USA on Sunday, September 30, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (9/30/2007 UTC) at The Heights At Spring Lake in Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey USA

laundry room