corner corner Persuasion

Persuasion
by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingJPixwing of Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 9/14/2007

status (set by MrsT-W): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingJPixwing from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 14, 2007

Differing from Austen's other novels in adopting a more sober tone, this one describes the ordeals of Anne Elliot, who has been persuaded by her family to reject Captain Wentworth. The novel opens several years later, when she is 27 and still unattached.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJPixwing at The Malls in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/25/2013 UTC) at The Malls in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left outside the Malls shopping centre, opposite the train station, on some vaguely discus shaped objects. This book is Team Shire's entry for the Discus event in the Bookcrossing Olympics 2013.

Hello, and welcome to Bookcrossing! Thanks for finding this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a message to say where you found it, it's free and anonymous! Feel free to keep the book, give it to a friend or release it into the wild again for someone else to find. If you would like to track where the book goes next join Bookcrossing (also free) and you'll get sent an email when the next person finds it. Happy reading...

Journal Entry 3 by Wdj19791982 at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 27, 2013

Found this book outside the mall ,just opposite the basingstoke train station.Mom was waiting there for me while I was doing the grocery shopping in the supermarket. She told me someone left this book intentionally. Read the cover and feel happy to find it. To be read soon.

Journal Entry 4 by MrsT-W at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 01, 2013

My 8 year old daughter found this book on a bench in Festival Place and was so excited!! We are going to keep a watch on how far this travels together! :)