corner corner In the Skin of a Lion

In the Skin of a Lion
by Michael Ondaatje | Literature & Fiction
Registered by grubsneerg of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 9/11/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by grubsneerg from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bought at Patty's Paperbacks in Greensburg, Pa. Sending to Jare to be released at the 2007 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Friday, September 21, 2007

Arrived today, thanks so much for the donation!

Journal Entry 3 by ZiaBookCrossers from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, September 21, 2007

Reserved for a mass release during the 2007 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta! Read more about our plans here

Journal Entry 4 by wingjarewing at Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, October 05, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (10/6/2007 UTC) at Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Will release sometime during dawn patrol!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, October 07, 2007

Found the book at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta! Almost didn't pick it up, but thankfully I did. Haven't read it yet, but will read it soon and let you guys know what I'm planning to do with it.

CAUGHT IN ALBUQUERQUE NM USA

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, October 07, 2007

I forgot to tell you guys that I'm taking the book back to Lubbock, TX!

CAUGHT IN ALBUQUERQUE NM USA

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, December 06, 2007

I thought this book was interesting and well written. I'm glad I "found" it or I probably would have never picked it up.

I got it from a friend who had "caught" it in New Mexico. She gave it to me to take to Dallas because if I had left it anywhere in Lubbock, it would have stayed in Lubbock. I took it to UNT though, I forgot it when I went shopping downtown, and left it on a bench outside of my brother's dorm. I hope somebody found it!

CAUGHT IN LUBBOCK TX UNITED STATES OF AMERICA