corner corner Dance of the Gods (The Circle Trilogy, Book 2)

Dance of the Gods (The Circle Trilogy, Book 2)
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by wingJennyC1230wing of Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, September 10, 2007

status (set by JennyC1230): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, September 10, 2007

This is book two of The Circle Trilogy.

From inside cover:

"As the circle of six prepare for their final clash with the dark army of the vampire Lilith, the battleground shifts. In Ireland, a stone circle serves as the portal to another land and an ancient time.

It is in Geall that all will meet their fates--the sorcerer, the witch, the warrior, the scholar, the one of many forms, and the one who was lost. And as their courage is tested, hearts will bond as never before..."

I always love Nora Roberts, but I thought this series was especially good. It has time travel, shape shifting, vampires, and so much more! It's really incredible the way she brings all these things together and makes a story that is believable, something you can get lost in.

I'm going to offer this as a bookspiral.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 13, 2007

This is an International Book Spiral for The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts. This is an open book spiral, please send me a PM if you would like to join.

Morrigan's Cross (Book 1)
Dance of the Gods (Book 2)
Valley of Silence (Book 3)

1. When you receive book, please make a journal entry.
2. PM the next person on the list for their address. (Always check to make sure the list hasn’t changed.) Make sure the person is able to take the book.
3. After you read the book, tell us what you thought of the book.
4. Send the person before you a PM and they will mail the next book to you.
5. When you mail the book, make another journal entry to let us know.
6. Try to keep the book for only a month. If you are having trouble please PM me or e-mail me.: j.chaban@comcast.net.
7. If you see anyone on this list who is a known staller of bookrings please let me know that too!
8. At the end the book will come back to me, so if you are the last on the list, let me know and you can send back to me.
9. Most importantly have fun and enjoy the book!! Thank you!

JennyC1230

List of participants for the Book Spiral:

1. KimbyZ (Illinois)
2. rebeccaljames (Ohio)
3. fireandicefae (Ohio) *didn't finish*
4. liz-z (Ohio)
5. Knightslady (Washington) *she only wants Books 2 & 3*
JennyC1230 - for International shipping
6. penelopewanders/Europe only (Switzerland)
7. Moonwoolf/Intl. (Portugal)
8. clawdette/US only (Louisiana)

Last person please send to JennyC1230! <---Book is here!

barbsbookshelf *Would like to be skipped*

Journal Entry 3 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, October 15, 2007

Sent to KimbyZ on Oct. 15!
USPS Delivery Confirmation #03071790000411907632

Journal Entry 4 by KimbyZ from Westmont, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 18, 2007

WOOOHOOO! I just received this second book in the trilogy! Thanks so much JennyC. :D
I'm half way through Little Women... I can hardly wait to start this.

Journal Entry 5 by KimbyZ from Westmont, Illinois USA on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I enjoyed this book even better than the first and can't wait to demolish the third!!
I've sent it along to Becky.
Controlled release to a fellow BookCrosser through JennyC's BookRing. :D

Journal Entry 6 by rebeccaljames from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Sunday, November 18, 2007

I just received this book today. I just started on the first one. I'm sorry for holding things up. I will finish both as soon as possible. Thank you for sharing.

Great book! I will be sending this to the next person in line along with Morrigan's Cross.

Journal Entry 7 by FireandIcefae from West Chester, Ohio USA on Saturday, January 26, 2008

Arrived a little while back, but didn't have internet access. Sorry about the holdup!

Journal Entry 8 by FireandIcefae at bookray in by mail, To the next participant. -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, March 02, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (3/3/2008 UTC) at bookray in by mail, To the next participant. -- Controlled Releases

Sorry that I've had this one for a while. I never got a chance to read it, so I'm mailing it to the next reader tomorrow.

Journal Entry 9 by wingliz-zwing from Parma Hts., Ohio USA on Monday, March 10, 2008

Received this book along with book one in the mail a couple of days ago. I will start on these as soon as I finish on the bookring book I just started. Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 10 by wingliz-zwing from Parma Hts., Ohio USA on Thursday, March 20, 2008

Loved this book! I have really gotten into this series and can not wait to read book three to see how it all turns out. I will send this book on to the next person as soon as she is ready for it.

Journal Entry 11 by wingliz-zwing at US Post in Book Ring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 31, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (5/30/2008 UTC) at US Post in Book Ring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Oops! I forgot to mark this earlier, this book is on the way to the next reader!

Journal Entry 12 by KnightsLady from Ellensburg, Washington USA on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This book came in the mail three day ago and I forgot to post that they had arrived. I am half way through the second book, so I should be done by the end of the week and senting out sometime next week. These are great books.

Journal Entry 13 by KnightsLady from Ellensburg, Washington USA on Monday, July 14, 2008

These were such a great series. Thank you for letting me read them. I sent them back to our host to be shipped internationally, there should be there soon. Emily

Journal Entry 14 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, July 14, 2008

This book is back home!

I will send this book to penelopewanders after Morrigan's Cross gets to the last person.

Journal Entry 15 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Friday, February 06, 2009

This arrived safely today along with book 3, and as I wrote when I journalled that one, these two did not arrive alone, but joined the party of rings which have been coming in all week. So I'll try to get to them as soon as possible, but maybe they'll enjoy a little break in the mountains, skiing and sledding, while I read the rings in front of them? At anyrate it's lovely to have books like these to look forward to. Thanks so much for making them available and for posting them over here.

Journal Entry 16 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Sunday, February 15, 2009

As I'm reading two other Nora Roberts trilogies/series (one with several sisters, Blood Brothers and another it seems...) (not to mention Sisters Island which I recently finished) it took me a while to figure out which one this was and sort out who was who. As is, the disadvantage of a spiral is that I couldn't go back to the first and refresh my memory. Oh well, enjoyable nonetheless.
Now I'm about to begin the third. I do think I prefer Nora Roberts when she's not doing this kind of fantasy, but maybe it's the characters because I loved the Sisters Island trilogy. Yet I do like Blair and Glenna. Hmm not sure what the issue is. Maybe between Feehan and others I've just read too many of these vampire stories. At anyrate I am still keen to read the next, even if I do prefer Roberts' stories like the Chesapeake serie. Thanks so much for making these available though.

Journal Entry 17 by wingpenelopewanderswing at controlled release, .---controlled release---. Switzerland on Friday, February 20, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (2/20/2009 UTC) at controlled release, .---controlled release---. Switzerland

Now on its way from the snowy alps to Lisbon. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 18 by Moonwoolf from Azambuja, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Monday, May 11, 2009

I have received it some time ago, but forgot to make the JE. IT will be traveling again very soon.
Thank you for this opportunity. Like it very much.

Journal Entry 19 by Moonwoolf at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, June 25, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (6/26/2009 UTC) at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

Sorry for the late report, but i was enable to send it earlier. Hope that you may enjoy, as i did.
Thank you very much for this opportunity.
On the way back to USA. Happy travel!

Journal Entry 20 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Monday, July 20, 2009

Recieved 7/20/09..will begin reading it tonight

Journal Entry 21 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Monday, August 03, 2009

loved it!!!!!!!! Can't wait to read the last book! Returning it to it's home today..

Journal Entry 22 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, August 10, 2009

This book is back home now! I think it will rest and relax on my bookshelf for a while. I might re-read it before sending it out on another journey. Thanks for making this a successful Book Spiral! :-)