corner corner Crown Jewel: A Novel

Crown Jewel: A Novel
by Fern Michaels | Women's Fiction
Registered by BuncoBabe of Prescott, Arizona USA on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

status (set by BuncoBabe): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BuncoBabe from Prescott, Arizona USA on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Thanks for the book, KimKerry!

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching and making a journal entry for this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It''s free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world! Please let us know that you''ve found the book, what you thought of it and if possible, where you might re-release it when you''re finished, so it can continue its journey. Please note that if you found two or more books together, they each have their own BCID# to be journaled. Reading it is not required, though is encouraged. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me BuncoBabe as the one who referred you.

Journal Entry 2 by BuncoBabe at Essenza Coffee House- 1350 S Longmore at Southern in Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (9/12/2007 UTC) at Essenza Coffee House- 1350 S Longmore at Southern in Mesa, Arizona USA

Released for the 2007 Oh, You’re Such an Animal! Challenge.

Shipped to Firegirl for her OBCZ at the Essenza Coffee House in Mesa, Arizona.