corner corner The Cult of the Virgin: Catholic Mariology and the Apparitions of Mary

The Cult of the Virgin: Catholic Mariology and the Apparitions of Mary
by Elliot Miller, Kenneth R. Samples | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingwinnipegobczwing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 1/23/2008

status (set by winnipegobcz): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingwinnipegobczwing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Donated to the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in the back of Le Garage Cafe, 166 Provencher Boulevard.

This book came in a donation of 35 books! Thanks to our mystery reader!

It will be released on to the shelf as room is provided for it. The shelves are quite full! Watch for release notes :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone-Le Garage Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, January 28, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (1/28/2008 UTC) at Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone-Le Garage Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

On the shelf in the back of the cafe at 166 Provencher Boulevard.

Journal Entry 3 by Matty from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

After visiting Fatima a few years ago, I am interested in the Apparitions of Mary and their place in the Catholic Church. I also love when people make notes in the margins of books, and this one is full of them!

Journal Entry 4 by Matty at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, November 23, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (11/24/2017 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I’ll take this to our monthly meetup for release to the OBCZ shelf.

Journal Entry 5 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, November 24, 2017

This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!