corner corner Native Tongue

Native Tongue
by Carl Hiaasen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/3/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 03, 2007

Second copy of book bought to wild release.

Cover differs to the one shown!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 03, 2007

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

This will help all this books readers to track this book's travels & your help is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Calderdale General Hospital in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 08, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (10/8/2007 UTC) at Calderdale General Hospital in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

On ticket machine in main entrance

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

i founnd it by a public telephone in calderdale hospital.
i plan to place it somewhere in liverpool university.

CAUGHT IN HALIFAX WEST YORKSHIRE ENGLAND

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've now been purchased from the charity shop at Barnet General Hospital in North London, and I have a new owner. She hasn't read me yet but I've been told I will be taken to another charity shop once read.