corner corner count to ten

count to ten
by Karen Rose | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Jive-Monster of -- Somewhere in Derbyshire, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 9/1/2007

status (set by shazbat100): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Jive-Monster from -- Somewhere in Derbyshire, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 01, 2007

From the back:
Abandoned to the foster care system, two young brothers end up in an unimaginable hell. When one dies, the other vows revenge on those responsible.
Chicago Fire Department veteran Reed Solliday is sickened. An autopsy has revealed that a young girl found in the wreckage of an explosion was raped and murdered before the fire ripped through the house. Solliday must now join forces with the police if they are to find the killer.
Determined to bury herself in work after her partner is shot, Mia Mitchell is immediately confronted by her most challenging case – an arsonist who has escalated from fire to rape and murder.
What will happen when their lives collide?

Journal Entry 2 by Jive-Monster at Sarah's Wood in Moira, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 26, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (12/26/2008 UTC) at Sarah's Wood in Moira, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing

Hello to the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome - I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Bookcrossing and by making an entry you will be helping to keep this books' unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....and don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous if you like.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at Bookcrossing and if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, JIVE-MONSTER, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by shazbat100 from Appleby Magna, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 26, 2008

I saw it out of the corner of my eye and wondered what a book could be doing amongst the awans. At first I didn't want to take something that wasn't mine. I had heard about the book thing but hadn't actually seen it at first hand .
I wwas so excited and came home to log on. Here I am .I will subscribe immediately and I have a feeling it will be the first of many encounters. I hope so. My plan is to leave it at Birmingham airport so it can go on holiday.....
Thank you!