corner corner The Thirteenth Tale

The Thirteenth Tale
by Diane Setterfield | Literature & Fiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 8/29/2007

status (set by butterfly-noir): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Picked this up used for $5 off of craigslist.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This was such a captivating read that I hardly minded toting a heavy hardcover onto the subway every weekday. The book was chock full of twists and turns that had me thinking I knew what was going on one second, and completely turned around in the next.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Accepted by butterfly-noir on the Hot Titles! relay at BookObsessed.com. I will be mailing this soon.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (10/22/2008 UTC) at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

I will be dropping this in the mailbox for butterfly-noir this afternoon. However it will be taking a leisurely ride aboard a ship, so I expect it may take a month or two to arrive.

Journal Entry 5 by butterfly-noir from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Saturday, December 06, 2008

arriced yesterday

thank you so much brewski. I'm really loocking foward to reading this one.