corner corner Marrying Mom

Marrying Mom
by Olivia Goldsmith | Romance
Registered by NoveLover of Navarre, Florida USA on Sunday, February 23, 2003

status (set by jennai1):

Journal Entry 1 by NoveLover from Navarre, Florida USA on Sunday, February 23, 2003

Typical Goldsmith. Enjoyable.

Journal Entry 2 by NoveLover from Navarre, Florida USA on Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Passed on to Leester this evening. Hope she enjoys it. At least I have some chance of feedback on the book if she takes it out of Modesto!

Journal Entry 3 by Leester from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, March 06, 2003

I enjoyed the last Goldsmith ("Switcheroo") that I got from NoveLover, so picked this one up for a good afternoon chuckle someday.

Journal Entry 4 by Leester from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 09, 2003

Very cute, funny story of three children of a 70-year-old widower, trying to marry her off so that she stays out of their hair. Didn't enjoy this one quite as much as "Switcheroo".

Thanks for the good afternoon read, NoveLover. I'll bring this to the Modesto Meetup, and if there aren't any takers there, I'll bring it home with me to Toronto.

Journal Entry 5 by jennai1 from Modesto, California USA on Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Just got the book yesterday from NoveLover. I've read books from this author before - can't wait to start this one.