corner corner Trial by Fire

Trial by Fire
by Harold W. Coyle | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 4/10/2003

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 10, 2003

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmom-oysterwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Friday, March 23, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/22/2012 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Releasing this book at the Kensington Day of the Book street festival.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, April 30, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/19/2012 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I missed the Day of the Book Festival in Kensington so I'm releasing this book at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

This was left over at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Ox Hill Battlefield Park in Fairfax, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/12/2012 UTC) at Ox Hill Battlefield Park in Fairfax, Virginia USA

Left on a bench.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Fairfax, Virginia USA on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

my sister and i were killing time and driving around. randomly, we decided to stop at this little hidden park and found this book!