corner corner Persuasion

Persuasion
by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 8/26/2007

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 26, 2007

Jane Austen's last completed novel.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, June 13, 2015

This was my first time reading "Persuasion," though I have seen parts of a movie or miniseries version, if I remember correctly. I enjoyed spending time with all the characters and their various faults, merits, and machinations as they navigate the customs and class constrictions of 19th-century England. I'm sure this is one of those books I will turn to when I want to revisit old friends.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, September 07, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (9/6/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 7 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.