corner corner And Now All This

And Now All This
by W. C. Sellar, R. J. Yeatman | Humor
Registered by wingcatsalivewing of Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, September 22, 2007

status (set by puppymummy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, September 22, 2007

The authors of 1066 and All That turn their satirical pens to geography and general knowledge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcatsalivewing at A fellow BXer in Aussie Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 01, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (10/1/2007 UTC) at A fellow BXer in Aussie Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Off to ukcanaus.

Journal Entry 3 by wingukcanauswing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Monday, October 08, 2007

Book arrived safely on Oct 5th (sorry for the delayed JE). Thanks for sharing, catsalive :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingukcanauswing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Monday, November 19, 2007

This was a good quirky book; I love (bad) puns, so this was a delight to read. I especially liked the Psymbobliography (p29)and the Test Paper on Geography Part 1 (p44) - both very amusing.

Thanks very much for sharing, catsalive - I will send this back to you by the end of the week.

Journal Entry 5 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I didn't notice when I read your JE that you were going to send it back - thanks for that but I actually sent it as a gift to you, ukcanaus. Never mind, I'll release it again some time.

Journal Entry 6 by wingcatsalivewing at on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (2/13/2008 UTC) at

Journal Entry 7 by puppymummy from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 20, 2008

Picked out of the AGB 2.