corner corner The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, Part 2)

The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, Part 2)
by J.R.R. Tolkien | Literature & Fiction
Registered by phantomreader42 of Warner Robins, Georgia USA on 2/21/2003

status (set by shell-game): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by phantomreader42 from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Friday, February 21, 2003

Part two of the trilogy. The Fellowship is scattered. Frodo and Sam, guided by Gollum, travel to the dread land of Mordor, where Sauron reigns supreme, in search of Mount Doom. The rest of the Fellowship has their own problems to attend to, preparing for the war against Sauron's evil, and contending with the treachery of the wizard Saruman.
This is an older copy, with different cover art.

Books by J.R.R. Tolkien:

A Parody of The Lord of the Rings trilogy:
Bored of the Rings

A tribute to Tolkien:
After The King

Journal Entry 2 by phantomreader42 from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 03, 2003

Promised to LadyGothic.

Journal Entry 3 by phantomreader42 from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Mailed to LadyGothic.

Journal Entry 4 by LadyGothic from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Received today, Thanks :*

Journal Entry 5 by LadyGothic from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Monday, June 02, 2003

I loved Frodo & Sam's adventure and am hopping right into the next novel!

Journal Entry 6 by LadyGothic from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 06, 2004

In continuence of RABK this is promised to shell-game :) I hope she enjoys it as much as I did!

Journal Entry 7 by LadyGothic at Sent to shell-game in Astoria, New York USA on Thursday, January 08, 2004

Released on Thursday, January 08, 2004 at Sent to shell-game in Astoria, New York USA.

Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 8 by shell-game from Astoria, New York USA on Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I'm excited to start on this second book of the trilogy. I can't wait!