corner corner Candyfreak : A Journey through the Chocolate Underbelly of America

Candyfreak : A Journey through the Chocolate Underbelly of America
by Steve Almond | Nonfiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 8/13/2007

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, August 13, 2007

TBR

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach in Los Angeles, California USA on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (11/15/2014 UTC) at Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach in Los Angeles, California USA

Fun read. Bad idea to read it around Halloween though because I think I ate way more candy than normal :) It was interesting to read about some of the local bars I ate like Rocky Road made by Annabelle in Hayward, California.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not onlqy found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.