corner corner The Breaker

The Breaker
by Minette Walters | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingitpdxwing of Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, August 13, 2007

status (set by antonettes): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingitpdxwing from Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, August 13, 2007

My mother-in-law is reducing the number of books in her apartment. She is not wired, so I am releasing a number of books for her. It doesn''t look like she even read this one.

Journal Entry 2 by wingitpdxwing from Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Controlled release RABCK to aunt-sophie. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by aunt-sophie from Gatineau, Québec Canada on Monday, August 27, 2007

Received today! Thanks again for the RABCK!

Journal Entry 4 by aunt-sophie from Gatineau, Québec Canada on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reserved for Bjorg

Journal Entry 5 by wingBjorgwing from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Thanks for the book aunt-sophie:) look forward to read this one:)

Journal Entry 6 by wingBjorgwing at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Friday, November 25, 2011

First of all, I´m so sorry that this book has been with me for so long and that I only just read it now!!!! But you know how it is, so many books and not enough time!
Anyways, I really enjoyed this book, found it to be very exciting and it did not take me long to read it. This is the second book I read by Minette Walters and I´m so glad that I enjoyed this one so much as I did not like the first one at all!
Will try to pass it on to a new reader soon:)

Journal Entry 7 by wingBjorgwing at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/3/2012 UTC) at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland

Will bring this one and a few other books to a café tonight when I will meet Birnsen :)

Journal Entry 8 by birnsen at Selfoss, Suðurland Iceland on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Minette Walters: one of my favorites! And one more book to go into my to-be-read pile! :-)

Journal Entry 9 by birnsen at Selfoss, Suðurland Iceland on Friday, April 06, 2012

after a couple of chapters I realized it was strangely familiar and guess what? I've read it before! will find a new reader soon. :-)

Journal Entry 10 by birnsen at Selfoss, Suðurland Iceland on Friday, July 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/13/2012 UTC) at Selfoss, Suðurland Iceland

mailing it off to a friend of mine in Holland :-)

Journal Entry 11 by antonettes at Arnhem, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thanks for sending over along with the chocolates :-) What a nice surprise!