corner corner The Dollhouse Murders

by Betty Ren Wright | Children's Books
Registered by jare of Hudson, Florida USA on 10/20/2007

status (set by jare): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Saturday, October 20, 2007

My dear friend Gillianne had mentioned that she read this book many moons ago, and remembers loving it. Sounds like a fun quick chill, so I'll give it a shot before releasing.

Journal Entry 2 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Friday, October 26, 2007

This was a fun spooky little book. Glad I took the time to read it. It's a shame I never discovered Wright growing up, I would have devoured her books back then!

I will be releasing this on Halloween, probably handing to a lucky trick-or-treater!

Journal Entry 3 by jare at Singing Arrow Neighborhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (10/31/2007 UTC) at Singing Arrow Neighborhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Will be added to a box of books for trick-or-treaters! If it's not taken, I will release it somewhere in the neighborhood late at night, hopefully to be found in the morning!

Journal Entry 4 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Thursday, November 01, 2007

No trick-or-treaters last night... I will release this another time and place.

Journal Entry 5 by jare at McDonald's At Central & Tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (1/2/2008 UTC) at McDonald's At Central & Tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left in the entryway with the hotel discount mags. Enjoy!

Released for multiple challenges:
The 2008 Leap Into The Wild 366 Challenge
the 2008 Movie/TV Books Release Challenge, made-for tv movie in 1992
The Keep It In The Red Challenge!
And the 2008 Banned And Challenged Books Release Challenge, book challenged per this article!