corner corner And the Sea Will Tell

And the Sea Will Tell
by Vincent Bugliosi, Bruce B. Henderson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingjarewing of Hudson, Florida USA on 9/9/2007

status (set by elinruby): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Sunday, September 09, 2007

I have had this book for years, and not once picked it up to read it. Time to set it free so that it can be read by someone else.

From the back cover:

The sea surrendered the grim evidence, and a beautiful newlywed found it washed up on a tiny atoll: an odd aluminum container and something glittering int he sand--a gold tooth ensconced in a scorched human skull.

Seven years earlier, two couples seperately set sail in search of a peaceful life: a wealthy yachtsman and his wife, an ex-con and his sexy girlfriend. Their destinies converged on a South Pacific island hundreds of miles from civilization. A savage murder left two of them there forever.

A chilling crime. A baffling mystery. An explosive courtroom drama. A finale almost as stunning as the crime itself. These are the events that Vincent Bugliosi now reconstructs in this riveting true murder mystery.......

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing at Painted Horse Cafe & Bakery (business closed) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, September 09, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (9/9/2007 UTC) at Painted Horse Cafe & Bakery (business closed) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left on the shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPaintedHorsewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, September 09, 2007

On the shelf!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Missed the meetup but picked this up from the shelf. Looks like a nice trashy true-criem read. Just the thing for snuggling down for bed ;)

CAUGHT IN ALBUQUERQUE

Journal Entry 5 by elinruby from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, October 13, 2007

True crime written by the lawyer of one of the defendants. A bit long-winded, but compelling. I played hookie to finish it so be warned ;)

I'll be releasing this later today somewhere but I'll make release notes when I have done that. Since I know Jare would be thrilled to get another journal entry on this, I am going to try to think of a really good place for a wild release.

Journal Entry 6 by elinruby at UNM Hospital (see release notes for details) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, October 21, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (10/19/2007 UTC) at UNM Hospital (see release notes for details) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

left on a table in the ER waiting room.