corner corner Glow: Renew Your Spirit & Release Your Inner Beauty

Glow: Renew Your Spirit & Release Your Inner Beauty
by Donna Doyon | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on Friday, August 17, 2007

status (set by JaniCat): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Friday, August 17, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration. Paperback.

Reserved for the Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge which week 32 features a book with pink on the cover.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Freaky Bean Coffee Company OBCZ in Westbrook, Maine USA on Friday, August 24, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (8/16/2007 UTC) at Freaky Bean Coffee Company OBCZ in Westbrook, Maine USA

Released at the new Freaky Bean Coffee Company OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone) on Main Street, Westbrook, Maine.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by JaniCat from Westbrook, Maine USA on Sunday, August 26, 2007

I found this at my favorite cafe today and plan to read it one little chapter at a time over the next few weeks.