corner corner Book Lust: Recommended Reading for Every Mood, Moment, and Reason

Book Lust: Recommended Reading for Every Mood, Moment, and Reason
by Nancy Pearl | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 8/7/2007

status (set by alkaline-kiwi): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

This book has some water warping.

Tips on recommended reading on various topics.

To TOC on 10/26/08.

Journal Entry 2 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, October 27, 2008

Picked up at brunch at MAC-24/7 with Hawaiian Bookcrossers. A book from my wish list. Many thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, October 30, 2008

Read today over the course of a lazy day in Waikiki. I hopped from fancy hotel lobby to beach to fancy hotel lobby with this book in tow.

I'm surprised how many of the books I've already read, have on my wish list/ Mt TBR or have had pass through my hands. I thought there'd be more obscure or high-falutin' titles there!

I have come away with a few more titles that sound interesting (as if I need any more!).

Journal Entry 4 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, November 03, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (11/3/2008 UTC) at Sydney, New South Wales Australia

A RABCK for libertine101. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by libertine101 from Perth, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Arrived! Thank you so much, Anita :) Hey, does this mean you got to meet ghir?

This book was on my wishlist. I have read the 'follow up' book "More Book Lust" and enjoyed it. I dare say I WILL end up expanding my wishlist after reading this one. ;)

Journal Entry 6 by libertine101 from Perth, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh yes. I found some more book titles to add to my wishlist. ;)
I read the entire book. I did not skip any of the categories, as I like to keep an open mind.
This book will soon be winging its way to New Zealand, to alkaline-kiwi, as she has it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 7 by libertine101 at controlled release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (12/23/2008 UTC) at controlled release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Posted off to alkaline-kiwi. It was on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 8 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, January 05, 2009

Came back from my holiday in Greymouth to find a full PO Box. Woo!

Thanks libertine101 for thinking of me and sending this book, I love the cat card too, I think I will put it up on my wall :D

Journal Entry 9 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, April 16, 2009

Read this one on my 12 hour bus ride from Auckland to Wellington and have found a lot of titles I want to add to my wishlist.

There was at least 20 books/series in the book that I had already read.

A book by a book lover for other book lovers.. will be taking it to the convention tomorrow.