corner corner The Rule of Four

The Rule of Four
by Ian Caldwell, Dustin Thomason | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAquatiquewing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/6/2007

status (set by yellow-star): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAquatiquewing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 06, 2007

tbr

Journal Entry 2 by wingyellow-starwing from Genk, Limburg / Limbourg Belgium on Sunday, January 27, 2008

Brought home from the meet-up in Gent today. Perhaps I will try read it. To be continued...

Journal Entry 3 by wingyellow-starwing from Genk, Limburg / Limbourg Belgium on Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Finally I dived into this book (like the cover says). Indeed, it was harder than "The Da Vinci Code". I needed more time to recognise all the characters and to understand their search for secret. The end is quite predictable, but I'm really glad I read it to the end, tough!
Very very clever writers, I must say. I keep wondering how they came up with all those riddles and answers to them. Nice!

(will propably give it to a friend of mine, who loves to read English books)

Journal Entry 4 by wingyellow-starwing at given by hand, Birthday present -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 28, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/28/2008 UTC) at given by hand, Birthday present -- Controlled Releases

I will give this book to a friend of mine, who will treat us to a drink today. She loves to read English books, especially thrillers.
Happy Birthday Annelies! I hope you like it and take the time to make a quick message here.