corner corner A Treasure Of The Heart (Love Inspired)

A Treasure Of The Heart (Love Inspired)
by Valerie Hansen | Romance
Registered by momofap of Sheldon, Iowa USA on Thursday, August 16, 2007

status (set by ETMadrid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by momofap from Sheldon, Iowa USA on Thursday, August 16, 2007

Copyright 2007, Mass market paperback book that was left at an OBCZ I help stock. This book has 250 pages.

Journal Entry 2 by momofap from Sheldon, Iowa USA on Monday, August 20, 2007

This book is going into LoriPed''s "Mom''s Series Romance Keeper Bookbox #1"

Journal Entry 3 by VivYip from Germantown, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

received in what I'm terming as "mine to keep" bookbox from loriped and thanks to everyone for the wonderful books!

PS. If anyone is interested in the future for a <1" romance bookbox, please let me know (I'm thinking of october or maybe next year...enough time to rotate the books out. ^_^)

Journal Entry 4 by VivYip at USPS in through the mail, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 10, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (11/10/2007 UTC) at USPS in through the mail, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

trading for stamps...thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by wingPrettyPoodlewing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, November 23, 2007

I was sent a wonderful box of books in exchange for some used postage stamps. What a wonderful trade this was! This is one of the books. I plan to wild release these mainly at my local sr. center where the participants seem to devour this type of book! It is a nice place to share my books and belive it or not, I have goten a catch from there. Here's hoping for MORE catches!

Journal Entry 6 by wingPrettyPoodlewing at Controlled release in Gave bookcrosser the book in person, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, December 09, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (12/9/2007 UTC) at Controlled release in Gave bookcrosser the book in person, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Handing to Smartchickdina as per her request later on today when I see her! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by smartchickdina from Elkins Park, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 06, 2008

This was a controlled release caught just before Christmas. Thank you!

Journal Entry 8 by smartchickdina at Quartier Latin in Paris, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (4/17/2008 UTC) at Quartier Latin in Paris, Ile-de-France France

This will be released somewhere near the Marriott Rive Gauche in the Latin Quarter.

Journal Entry 9 by wingBluemchenblattwing from Paris, Ile-de-France France on Thursday, March 05, 2009

I found the book today on our building's glass bin, when taking out our trash. What a surprise! I took them (since it was seated there with Marc Levy's Les enfants de la liberté) back up to our flat so they won't be thrown out. Hopefully it wasn't just a person who's forgotten them when taking out their trash. :x

When Lillie Delaney's life in the big city didn't work out, she headed home to Gumption, Arkansas, longing for the peaceful predictability of the tiny town. Not to mention the proximity of the grandmother who'd raised her. Yet Lillie was in for a shock: her grandfather had taken off with a younger woman and her grandmother - running around in a pink shower cap - wasn't handling it very well. So Lillie turned to town pastor James Warner, only to find a very handsome motorcycle-riding rebel in a black leather jacket! But she was beginning to learn that the Lord did indeed work in very mysterious ways...

Journal Entry 10 by wingBluemchenblattwing from Paris, Ile-de-France France on Sunday, March 08, 2009

Romanticism!♥ I didn't really like the preachy manner of the book, but it seems that has something to do with the editor and finally I just took it for décor. I read it in between non-fictional rings to have a little rest - adding to the fact I sort of crave romantic stories these passed days and really want to move this book on as soon as possible! :) (I don't know yet how I'll move this on, would be nice to make it travel far again...)

Journal Entry 11 by wingBluemchenblattwing at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 16, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (3/16/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Send on as a surprise RABCK.
Aide en français/Deutsche Hilfe/日本語のページ/Polska Strona Pomocy

Journal Entry 12 by ETMadrid from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 23, 2009

What a surprise -this book travelling with another from France to England - thank you!!! Bluemchenblatt I see that you like me have been raiding the bins this springtime. But whilst none of the books I found were registered with bookcrossing, this one has already been about a bit! I'll admit I won't read it (I was given a romance book by a friend and haven't yet read that yet but I think that one will be more than enough for me!) but I'll really enjoy releasing it sometime soon.

Journal Entry 13 by ETMadrid at The Church in Dunsford, Devon United Kingdom on Friday, April 10, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (4/10/2009 UTC) at The Church in Dunsford, Devon United Kingdom

I left this in the church entrance. Hope it travels further - Happy Easter!

Journal Entry 14 by ETMadrid from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I was back in Dunsford and can confirm that the book has travelled but not more than a metre or two! It is on the table by the main entrance inside the church, waiting patiently for a new reader to pick it up.