corner corner The Kill Artist

The Kill Artist
by Daniel Silva | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by SKingList of New York City, New York USA on Saturday, August 04, 2007

status (set by SKingList): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by SKingList from New York City, New York USA on Saturday, August 04, 2007

Received from BookMooch almost one year to the day that I received another copy. I passed on the first one to Beth and forgot I''d had it so I Mooched it :)

Journal Entry 2 by SKingList from New York City, New York USA on Monday, August 13, 2007

Finished in Melbourne.

I liked this book, it was a good introduction to Gabriel Allon and Ari. It''s interesting to see Ari''s worries about why people are hesitant to return and what makes him tick. Gabriel as well, although I knew some of this from reading books further in the series. As always, a good Silva read.

Journal Entry 3 by SKingList at Swanston Street in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (8/14/2007 UTC) at Swanston Street in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

I released this about 13:00 at the Federation Square tram stop on the benches on the outbound (to St. Kilda) side.

Yay! first Australian release this trip. So nice to re-use some of these crossing zones.