corner corner The House at Riverton

by Kate Morton | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 8/4/2007

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, August 04, 2007

This book has the vibe of Atonement or The Mathematics of Love. I was drawn to this book so hopefully I will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Sunday, November 11, 2007

Currently on loan to Mum - will get this back at some point! :-)

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Thursday, September 11, 2008

This was a beguiling read and certainly I stuck with it expecting a big humdinger ending. In the end I almost guessed what had happened but not quite. I do not know why Grace feels so guilty but I do have my theories - I cannot go into them here since they will be plot spoilers for any future readers!

I will release this book into the wild for someone else to find, read, discover, keep or, if they would like to, release again into the world for someone else to discover. Thanks very much for stopping by this page - I would be so glad if you could make a journal entry. Enjoy the novel and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 12, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/12/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Best wishes to all future readers!