corner corner Sarahs Window

Sarahs Window
by Janice Graham | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/31/2007

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Hardback

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, October 08, 2010

Picked up the book because of its cover. It was a story that has been told hundreds of times. No available for November 2010 E-less release challenge

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (11/3/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Enjoy! For The "E-Less" and RABCK release challenges 2010 to hypen8

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 18, 2010

Definitely an interesting cover with the two superimposed photos. Thanks for sharing this box of books with me!

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Manoa Laundry in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, November 21, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (11/20/2010 UTC) at Manoa Laundry in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released for pinkoeria's e-less challenge.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!