corner corner The Know

The Know
by Martina Cole | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/29/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 29, 2007

(blurb) Joanie's children mean the world to her. She'd do anything to make sure they're fed & clothed-even if it means going on the game- she lives in constant fear that one of them will be taken from her. Eighteen-year-old Jon Jon is deep in crime, & Jeanette, only fourteen, knows more than is good for her. But it's Kira who really scares her, for in a world where no one is to be trusted, her eleven-year-old angel is most vulnerable to danger.

Then Kira disappears & Joanie's darkest fears are realised. She thinks she knows what's happened to her little girl, & her obsession to uncover the truth theatens to destroy them all...

Only availiable to other UK bookcrossers as is quite a thick book to post!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, January 25, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (1/25/2010 UTC) at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Given to my Mother-in-law to read & pass on

Released as part of the 2010 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE

To the finder of this book...Welcome to BookCrossing!

Not only have you found a free book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it.
This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world.
It won't cost you anything to do this & you can remain anonymous....or maybe you'd like to join us!
(If you consider joining BookCrossing, could I ask you to consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member)

When you've read the book help it to continue with it's travels
by passing it to someone else who'll enjoy it or leave it anywhere it can find a new reader.

Thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 20, 2011

Could not put it down even though heart breaking, passed on to my sister-in -law then it will go on to her sister's look out for coming rond in the next few month's