corner corner The Boleyn Inheritance

by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 7/29/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, July 29, 2007

I loved The Other Boleyn Girl but her subsequent books have not been nearly as good (at least, I did not think so!).

This one had 5 stars on Amazon. I have just started reading it and, I have to say, I am quite enjoying it. I think I will make it past page 50!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, August 04, 2007

This was very good - an excellent sequel to The Other Boleyn Girl. I read this quite quickly, mostly while on a business trip to Amsterdam. It is so good to have found a book I could get stuck into, my recent reading has not been nearly so engrossing.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Green Park in Green Park, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 31, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/31/2008 UTC) at Green Park in Green Park, Greater London United Kingdom

Left in my usual place. I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it as much as I did. Please make a journal entry so we can keep track of its progress :-))) Thanks very much and Welcome to Bookcrossing!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, March 31, 2008

Found the book at Green Park ststion, thought I was being sneaking by stashing it in my handbag then found it's bookcrossing tag inside!

CAUGHT IN LONDON