corner corner Until Proven Guilty

by J.A. Jance | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by mkpam of Fulton, Missouri USA on Friday, July 27, 2007

status (set by AmiraKeller): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by mkpam from Fulton, Missouri USA on Friday, July 27, 2007

One of 2 copies of this book given to me by QuiltAngela, who has asked for help with a huge backlog of unregistered books. Plan wild release of this one.

"The little girl was found murdered, her pink nightgown twisted around her throat. She was only five. The woman who came to the funeral to throw a single rose on the coffin was very much alive...and beautiful. The kind of beautiful that Homicide Detective J.P. Beaumont couldn't resist. But lurking in the corners of this bizarre case was not just a demented mind obsessed with murder...but secrets co deadly, so close to Beaumont's own life, that evena street-tough cop could die guessing."

Journal Entry 2 by mkpam from Fulton, Missouri USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Oh, this was good! I sure didn''t see the ending coming, as I so often do. I think I''ve found me a new mystery series to catch up on!

Journal Entry 3 by mkpam at Monmouth College in Monmouth, Illinois USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (8/8/2007 UTC) at Monmouth College in Monmouth, Illinois USA

Somewhere on campus

Journal Entry 4 by AmiraKeller from Villa Park, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I found this book in the library of my college. It intriqued me because of the little book crossing sticker. I wondered what it was and then took the book to pass it on, thinking this is an awesome idea. I started to read the book so far and its pretty good. I have heard of these books from someone back home but never read them. I plan on reading this and then leaving it somewhere either here at school or up North somewhere.

Journal Entry 5 by AmiraKeller from Villa Park, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I finally get to write about the book after so long. But it was really good. I really liked it surprisingly. I didn't guess the ending which made me extremely happy. But over break I plan on releasing it into the wild. ^_^

Journal Entry 6 by AmiraKeller at Villa Park Metra Station in Villa Park, Illinois USA on Friday, October 19, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (10/21/2007 UTC) at Villa Park Metra Station in Villa Park, Illinois USA

Journal Entry 7 by AmiraKeller from Villa Park, Illinois USA on Friday, October 19, 2007

I know the release date is two days ahead of when I posted but that is when I will finally reach that destination to put it there. ^_^ I didn't want to forget. I hope someone finds it. ^_^