corner corner Malice Box

Malice Box
by Martin Langfield | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by koekiebak of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 7/27/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by koekiebak from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, July 27, 2007

"When Robert Reckliss is sent what seems to be a copper puzzle box, he has no idea his life is about to undergo violent transformation. That night, an acquaintance kills himself in curious circumstances; the following day, an old friend reveals the existence of an arcane weapon that could wipe the western world from the face of the planet. And the responsibility for hunting down this weapon, this Malice Box, lies with Robert. The weapon is primed to explode in seven days and Robert must undergo a quest a series of trials around Manhattan in order to track down the keys vital to prevent detonation. In a desperate race against the clock, Robert trails the streets of Manhattan guided by Terri, a mysterious psychic, and under the constant gaze of the Watchman. Higher forces are battling to prevent him completing the quest for the Minotaur and Unicorn are circling their prey."

I really enjoyed this one!

Journal Entry 2 by koekiebak from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, September 02, 2007

Nice book. However the end could have been better.

Mr.K.

Journal Entry 3 by koekiebak at NHTV in Breda, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (9/11/2007 UTC) at NHTV in Breda, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Somewhere around the builing, yesterday..

#2 in the Animal Release Challenge 2007 *ox*

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I am an Australian living in Weert, Limburg, and my girlfriend studies at NHTV in Breda. My amazingly cute girlfirend gave this book to me on the 10 oct 2007 and I read it over the following days. The book was great except I thought the ending was lacking. The ideas of all the elements robert needs to find in himself as well as linking each of the seven trials to something significant in Manhattan was impressive. I plan to drop this book off somewhere north like utrecht or tilburg.... happy reading :)

CAUGHT IN BREDA - NHTV BRABANT NETHERLANDS