corner corner Nature Girl

by Carl Hiaasen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bsliv1219 of Fremont, Ohio USA on 7/24/2007

status (set by viking232): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bsliv1219 from Fremont, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This was a fun book. I received it as a Chritmas gift from my partner at work. I read it, then gave it to my brother to read and he just gave it back.

Journal Entry 2 by bsliv1219 from Fremont, Ohio USA on Sunday, July 29, 2007

I mailed this book to ZiaBookCrossers to release this during the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Monday, August 06, 2007

Books arrived safely today, will set aside for the Fiesta!! Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by ZiaBookCrossers from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, August 06, 2007

Reserved for a mass release during the 2007 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta! Read more about our plans here

Journal Entry 5 by wingjarewing at Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, October 12, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (10/12/2007 UTC) at Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left at the Coronado Center Park & Ride location, just before people start showing up for rides to the Park!

Journal Entry 6 by viking232 from Edgewood, New Mexico USA on Sunday, December 02, 2007

Caught at Coronado Mall during International Balloon Frstival. To be released Dec. 2007 at the Grand China Princess Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.