corner corner Azur Like it

Azur Like it
by Wendy Holden | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingazukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 7/24/2007

status (set by Blundery): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingazukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fm Amazon.com:
A witty, winning escapade through the south of France from the internationally bestselling author of Gossip Hound.

With internationally acclaimed author Wendy Holden's signature verve, intelligence, and originality, Azur Like It is a rollicking ride through the parties, haute couture, and glamour of the French Riviera where, behind the glitz, lies a mystery that would make even the most jaded journalist salivate.

Picked up at the Public Library Book Sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingazukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Monday, August 27, 2007

Luckaye got this from the Sunday ALS. So it's hopping from my AVL box to my "M Bag to Luckage" box.

Journal Entry 3 by luckaye from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Arrived today - thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by luckaye from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quite an amusing read.

Journal Entry 5 by luckaye at Logan City, QLD, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 21, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (5/21/2010 UTC) at Logan City, QLD, By Post -- Controlled Releases

via Oz VBB

Journal Entry 6 by Carole888 at Perth, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, June 03, 2010

Its arrived! Thanks heaps luckaye! looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 7 by Carole888 at Perth, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A quick read which was light and funny. I've never anything by this author before. Thanks for sharing Luckaye and azuki. I shall pass it on to another reader soon.

Journal Entry 8 by Carole888 at Baldivis, Western Australia Australia on Friday, November 26, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/27/2010 UTC) at Baldivis, Western Australia Australia

I have just released the book and it is waiting to be discovered by another new friend. I hope she enjoys the book as much as I did!!

Journal Entry 9 by Blundery at Baldivis, Western Australia Australia on Friday, January 07, 2011

A wonderful surprise parcel from a lovely book crosser sees this book on my shelf. With my current reading speed of approximately 4 books per year, (the downside of full time work) it might take a while, but I am sure I will get it read and re-released eventually.