corner corner Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf
by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by BabyFlylady of Driffield, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/22/2007

status (set by batty14): available

Journal Entry 1 by BabyFlylady from Driffield, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 22, 2007

An Alex Cross story. I had not realised that these were a series so have listened out of order! I find the stories a bit mechanical but it was a passable plot.

Saving for Boomerang Bookbox

Journal Entry 2 by BabyFlylady at Controlled Release - By Post in Driffield, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 02, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (11/2/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release - By Post in Driffield, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Sending out in Babyflylady's Boomerang Bookbox #1

Journal Entry 3 by smurphie from Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, November 05, 2007

Taken from BabyFlyLadys Boomerang Bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by smurphie from Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh my left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Have to find out what the next book is and listen to it.

Really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 5 by smurphie at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, December 27, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (12/28/2007 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom

Heading off as part of a trade to Folia in Canada :o)

Journal Entry 6 by Folia from Sorel-Tracy, Québec Canada on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Arrived safely today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 7 by Folia from Sorel-Tracy, Québec Canada on Saturday, September 06, 2008

Finished listening to it a few days ago but I'm a bit late in my journal entries... While I enjoyed listening to it, lots of action and suspense, I found the end a bit "abrupt". You're left wondering what's next. I didn't realize it was part of a serie - might explain why I was so surprised by the way it ends (it ends a bit without an end). But it's good.

Journal Entry 8 by Folia at Shippagan, New Brunswick Canada on Friday, December 19, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (12/18/2008 UTC) at Shippagan, New Brunswick Canada

I finally got to the post office - it was sent yesterday to hyphen8, Hawaii.

Journal Entry 9 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, January 15, 2009

Arrived today - thanks very much! This is a well-traveled audiobook; I'll have to find a good home for it when I'm done. :)

Journal Entry 10 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I haven't been following the adventures of Alex Cross recently, but this one seems to be just about where I left off. Here's a paper copy on my shelf...and here's another audio version.

I enjoyed listening, although I have to agree that the ending was a bit...inconclusive.

This abridged version may end up in KateKintail's box of audiobooks on cassette

Journal Entry 11 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 18, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (4/17/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released in KateKintail's box of audiobooks on cassette.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 12 by batty14 from Schuylerville, New York USA on Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pulling from KateKintail's Audio Bookbox. Haven't read this one yet.

Journal Entry 13 by batty14 from Schuylerville, New York USA on Monday, March 22, 2010

Finished this one in the car this week.