corner corner The Long Walk

The Long Walk
by Stephen King, Richard Bachman | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingMyssCynwing of San Antonio, Texas USA on 7/19/2007

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingMyssCynwing from San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, July 19, 2007

TBR someday

Journal Entry 2 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, October 16, 2011

on it's way to Hawaii!

Journal Entry 3 by wingMyssCynwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/16/2011 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

If you find a book I've wild released please make a journal entry. You don't have to join the site to do it but it will let me know that someone found it. Then please pass it on when you are finished.
If I've RABCKed a book to you please feel free to RABCK it forward or wild release it.

RABCK=Random Act of BookCrossing Kindness See you SHOULD join if you haven't already. Someone may send you a book you put on a wishlist!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 10, 2011

This RABCK arrived today - thanks very much!

Unfortunately the package didn't make it through the mail very well, and I think Thinner must be in the wild somewhere!

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, May 05, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/5/2012 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released at our second annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2012 Hawaii Book and Music Festival.

More festival photos here.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you are able to make a journal entry to let me know you've found my book that would be terrific.

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me ( hyphen8 ) as your referring member, but that's certainly not required.

In fact, there are no requirements: this is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection"...but you don't have to.

Please do feel free to make a journal entry when you're done with the book saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next: if you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

Free your books - help spread the words!