corner corner The Breast

The Breast
by Philip Roth | Literature & Fiction
Registered by whiskeyjane of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on 7/13/2007

status (set by Bibliocrates): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by whiskeyjane from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, July 13, 2007

The story of a man who turned into a female breast. Ooookaaaay...do U think he fondles himself?

I dropped this book off at the Painted Horse Cafe, July 2007

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home

Journal Entry 2 by wingPaintedHorsewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, July 27, 2007

This book was on our shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Friday, July 27, 2007

Picked this up at Painted Horse this morning. I am so glad it was still on the shelf, it looks fun!

Journal Entry 4 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This was a very quick read. Definitely weird fiction. I enjoyed it, but wasn''t over-excited by the story. A man turns into a giant breast, the story is really about him dealing with the reality of what has happened, dealing with a new, bizarre sexual awakening brought on my his transformation.

Journal Entry 5 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sending via mail to my weird fic bud, firegirl!

Journal Entry 6 by wingFiregirlwing from Annandale, Virginia USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What a great old book! Looking forward to giving it a whirl. Thanks as always, Jare!

Journal Entry 7 by wingFiregirlwing from Annandale, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 01, 2008

I tried this but lost interest about halfway through. I wasn't offended or anything, it just didn't hold my attention. Since this is so sexual in nature, I'll try RABCKing it away instead of WRing it.

Journal Entry 8 by wingFiregirlwing from Annandale, Virginia USA on Monday, March 10, 2008

RABCKing away to Bibliocrates. Hope you enjoy it more than I did!

Journal Entry 9 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I caught this book in my mailbox courtesy of Firegirl. Thank you very much, can't wait to give it a go!

Journal Entry 10 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting ready to move, this book is going into storage.

Bookbox #2