corner corner Sea of Fire: Op-Center 10 (Op-Center)

Sea of Fire: Op-Center 10 (Op-Center)
by Steve Pieczenik, Jeff Rovin | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by cascho of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Monday, July 09, 2007

status (set by AnonymousFriend): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by cascho from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Monday, July 09, 2007

I have all these Tom Clancy books around the house, left by my brother - I have not read this one, and don't plan to. I hope it finds someone who will read it. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by UbSiA from Schmallenberg, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Took this book from the meet-up at 'Royal Melbourne Hotel' on 629 Bourke St, Melbourne tonight. Last week I just finished another book of Tom Clancy's Op-Center and planned to look out for some more. So, I'm really glad I 'found' this one today...

The back blurb:
"A half-dead Singapore pirate is plucked from the Celebes Sea in the Western Pacific, setting off alarms halfway around the world in Washington, D.C. Traces of radiation are found on the man, causing Australian officials to call Op-Center for a top-secret investigation of nuclear disposal sites. When an empty drum from a recent drop-off is discovered near where the pirate's ship was destroyed, the Op-Center team comes to a terrifying conclusion: A multinational corporation hired to dispose of nuclear waste is selling it instead - to a most unlikely terrorist..."

30/11/2007: Sadly, this will be the only book, which I will release again without reading it, before returning home to Germany on Sunday. But I simply don't have any more space in my luggage, so I really had to make a decision... hope someone else is going to enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by UbSiA at Kaleidoscope Cafe OBCZ in Brunswick, Victoria Australia on Thursday, November 29, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (11/29/2007 UTC) at Kaleidoscope Cafe OBCZ in Brunswick, Victoria Australia

to be left on the OBCZ bookshelf

Journal Entry 4 by AnonymousFriend from Gosford, New South Wales Australia on Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm working my way through this series in sequence so it will be a while before I get to this one.

Journal Entry 5 by AnonymousFriend at Emergency Operations Centre, Woy Woy Road in Kariong, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/23/2012 UTC) at Emergency Operations Centre, Woy Woy Road in Kariong, New South Wales Australia

release #230 for 2012 - theme for July is fire