corner corner The Third World War

The Third World War
by Gen. Sir John Hackett, & Other Top-Ranking NATO Generals... | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jblueafterglow of Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on 7/4/2007

status (set by manlyite): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jblueafterglow from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"Creative History", as it says on the back off the book. Book was written in 1978, and it seems WWIII goes down in August 1985. You've been warned.

Adopted more books via beautiful SmellyBelly via her mom courtesy her mom's neighbor. Two plastic shopping bags full. Will be releasing this one sans reading..

Journal Entry 2 by jblueafterglow at The Village in Whistler, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 13, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (7/13/2007 UTC) at The Village in Whistler, British Columbia Canada

The Third World War at Blackcomb

Congratulations on finding a BookCrossing book!

Please let us know that you've found this book by writing a journal entry. You can now do whatever you want with the book - keep it, give it to a friend, release it back "into the wild", etc. You don't have to read the book, but if you do I hope you enjoy it.

You can make a journal entry without becoming a member of the site. If you do join, your level of anonymity is entirely up to you as others will know you only by your chosen username, and no one is ever given your email address.

BookCrossing is 100% free and there is no spam mail involved. The only emails you will receive are journal entries on books that you yourself have also journaled, and maybe the odd private message from other bookcrossers.

Want to find out more about BookCrossing? Check out the homepage and the FAQs.

Journal Entry 3 by manlyite from Manly, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, August 02, 2007

I saw the pages of this book fluttering in the breeze on a stone wall in whistler village, canada, and was very excited to find it confirmed the story told to my lunch companions regarding the existence of a public library being created "some people in england, i think".
I have yet to read the book but will be passing it on again soon.