corner corner Espresso Tales: The Latest from 44 Scotland Street

Espresso Tales: The Latest from 44 Scotland Street
by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by BC2009012001 on Sunday, July 01, 2007

status (set by fotomiep): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by BC2009012001 on Sunday, July 01, 2007

An interesting collection of characters and their lives at 44 Scotland Street.

Journal Entry 2 by BC2009012001 at private home in a fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Sri Lanka on Sunday, July 01, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (7/1/2007 UTC) at private home in a fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Sri Lanka

I put this book into a box I'm making for my friend "samutsari".

Journal Entry 3 by samutsari on Saturday, July 28, 2007

Looks interesting. The Espresso word gives a certain appeal to me. Thanks anani-kalea for this book. I will browse through it and pass it on when I'm done.

Journal Entry 4 by samutsari on Monday, September 03, 2007

This book is a no-nonsense book and yet entertaining at the same time. It is also a book one would want to take to a cozy nook for the weekend. I enjoyed it a lot. I might pick up one of McCall's other books one of these days from the bookshop... =)i hope to find them here.

Journal Entry 5 by samutsari at local post office in by mail, RAY IT FORWARD -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 03, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (9/5/2007 UTC) at local post office in by mail, RAY IT FORWARD -- Controlled Releases

mailing this off to Joanazinha in The Netherlands

Journal Entry 6 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, September 21, 2007

Thank you samutsari! The book arrived safely in The Netherlands. I'm so much looking forward to reading this book. Will journal again after I've finished it.

Edit 21/12: this book will be read as part of the Release Challenge: Reduce Mount TBR in 2008. After that it will travel as a ray to fotomiep and gabrielereads.

Journal Entry 7 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, July 04, 2008

Just finished the book and loved it! What a nice bunch of characters the author has brought together at Scotland Street. Very nice read.
The book will travel some more in The Netherlands as a little ray.

Thanks again samutsari for sending me the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingJoanazinhawing at By mail in By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 04, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (7/4/2008 UTC) at By mail in By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On its way to fotomiep. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by fotomiep from Groningen, Groningen Netherlands on Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank you so much! Will read soon, and send on!