corner corner The story of a non-marrying man

The story of a non-marrying man
by Doris Lessing | Literature & Fiction
Registered by D-503 of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

status (set by BibliophileOz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by D-503 from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

13 short stories by the author

Journal Entry 2 by D-503 from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Thursday, August 23, 2007

To be sent to the October 2007 Australian Bookcrossing Convention in Melbourne.

Journal Entry 3 by MelbCon from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Friday, September 14, 2007

Gratefully received, to be released at the convention in October. Thanks from the convention committee.

Journal Entry 4 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

running-gal has taken off on an around Australia trip for a year (or more), and left almost all of her to-be-read books behind. Like I need more books! So I'm doling them out at meet-ups

Journal Entry 5 by sgjim at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released at the monthly Adelaide Book Crossing meet-up (where we meet to swap books and so on) for July 2012

Journal Entry 6 by BibliophileOz at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

No-one wanted this at the MeetUp tonight so I took it for the Great Book Swap.

I haven't read Doris Lessing but I think she may be an author I'd like to try. I was almost tempted to add this to my TRB pile but not really a fan of short stories....

UPDATE
This book found a new home at the Norwood Community markets on Saturday 14/7/12.