corner corner Reader's Digest/Mockingbird/Seven Days/Catch An Angel/Shoes Of The Fisherman

Reader's Digest/Mockingbird/Seven Days/Catch An Angel/Shoes Of The Fisherman
by Lee, Bailey, Russel, West | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingjarewing of Hudson, Florida USA on 6/21/2007

status (set by rhythmbiscuit): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Thursday, June 21, 2007

Reader's Digest condensed book containing To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, Seven Days In May by Charles W. Bailey II, To Catch An Angel by Robert Russell, and The Shoes Of The Fisherman by Morris L. West.

This was given to me to release. I'm not much of a fan of "condensed" books, so will release soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing at Painted Horse Cafe & Bakery (business closed) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 15, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (7/15/2007 UTC) at Painted Horse Cafe & Bakery (business closed) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Taking to today's meeting, if nobody is interested, will leave on the OBCZ shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPaintedHorsewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 15, 2007

On the shelf!

Journal Entry 4 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Sunday, July 22, 2007

I wish I had been able to attend the meeting while was visiting Albuquerque. I would have enjoyed meeting more bookcrossers! However, I stopped by the Painted Horse on my way out of town Monday the 16th. I released a couple books, and I picked up this book. The charming young people behind the counter looked at me vacantly when I mentioned, "I came to release books at your bookcrossing zone in the corner," but they fixed a bagel with lox to die for!

Thanks!