corner corner Sunday Lunch

Sunday Lunch
by Nora Naish | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, June 21, 2007

status (set by barron): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Harpers , Market Buildings in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (7/31/2007 UTC) at Harpers , Market Buildings in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Left on a table outside.

Journal Entry 3 by barron from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I will release this book as it is not really my type I found it in Royal Star Arcade Maidstone.

Journal Entry 4 by barron from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Left on a table in the Chequers Centre Maidstone Kent